Get In Touch
Book your appointment today.
Hours of Operations
WHY SOUTH CENTRAL DENTISTRY
We Nurture Relationships With
Unhurried, two-way communication, providing information and answering questions to help you make informed dental healthcare decisions.
DENTISTRY IN EDMONTON, AB
Welcome To South Central Dentistry
South Central Dentistry was created with a vision to provide dental excellence with compassionate care. Whole body wellness starts with a healthy mouth and a confident smile and we help you achieve it with leading-edge dental technologies, knowledgeable and skilled care. You can count on gentle, courteous treatment from your first phone call to the moment to walk out our door.
Our goal is that every patient feels fully informed and confident that they’ve received thorough care. Whether your needs are simple or complex, South Central Dentistry is the dental office in Edmonton who you can trust with your entire family’s oral health and appearance.
Dr. Jerome Caouette
Featured Dental Procedures
South Central Dentistry offers a broad range of general dentistry services. However, they’d rather help you avoid the need for restorative treatments, by keeping your mouth healthy and safe with:
- Advice on nutrition and lifestyle habits.
- Hands-on demonstrations of proper brushing and flossing technique, with special focus on keeping restorations like dental bridges and crowns clean.
- Professional dental cleanings, at least twice a year, to remove plaque and bacteria from spots you can’t see or reach with home care.
At South Central Dentistry, we can offer a range of tooth replacement options for our patients.
- Fixed dental bridge – This prosthetic holds up to three artificial teeth, anchored in place with dental crowns on either side of the gap. It cannot be taken out.
- Removable denture – A denture can replace one tooth, several teeth, or a whole arch. A traditional full denture is held in place by natural suction, while clips may be used to secure a partial denture. Implants can be used with dentures to help with support and retention.
- Dental implants – An implant is a tiny cylinder placed into the jawbone at the site of a missing tooth, replicating the root. It is topped with a porcelain crown as a stand-alone restoration. Fixed bridges and dentures can also be supported by implants.
Your mouth is a very complex system, made up of many different anatomical features that we require to speak, eat and even breathe properly. Our team helps you maintain your oral health with an array of dental treatments, using current techniques and up to date continuing dental education.
- Fillings –Tooth colored, composite resin materials blend nicely with natural dentition, and are strong and durable, suitable even for back molars.
- Veneers– A veneer is a thin ceramic-like shell that is bonded to the front can mask a multitude of enamel flaws, gaps, and minor alignment issues. With careful planning, your smile can be transformed in just two visits.
- Crowns – A crown is a full cap of porcelain, shaped to look like a tooth. It fits over a prepared tooth to lend strength and protection, with an aesthetic appearance.
It is very common for patients to experience anxiety and nervousness when visiting the dentist. At South Central Dentistry, we are committed to helping you feel comfortable each time you come see us. We offer sedation dentistry to assist in maximizing your comfort.
Dr. Caouette and his team are sensitive to our patient’s dental anxiety. With that in mind, we’ve created a very comfortable environment at our practice.
We begin by discussing your concerns to determine how we can best tailor our care to meet your individual needs. We offer a number of dental sedation options to calm and relax you before and during each dental appointment.