Improve your dental health with an AB area dentist who will care about your smile!
When patients in Edmonton, AB are interested in improving their dental health, they need to receive quality care from professional staff. Dr. Jerome Caouette of South Central Dentistry encourages patients to make an appointment and learn about the many preventative solutions available to maintain oral health and wellness.
WHY IS ORAL HEALTH IMPORTANT?
Brushing, flossing, and caring for yoursmile is not only done to achieve a smile that looks great—it is also done to keep problems such as cavities and periodontal disease at bay. Dr. Jerome Caouette of South Central Dentistry emphasizes the importance of keeping your smile healthy. He educates patients on the link between oral health and the health of the body through the oral systemic connection. Bacteria in the mouth can be carried through the bloodstream and result in additional problems such as increased risks of heart attacks and strokes. By keeping your smile healthy, patients can reduce their risks of other medical complications.
WHAT DENTAL HEALTH SOLUTIONS ARE AVAILABLE?
Dr. Jerome Caouette stresses the importance of home care and preventative action. Patients should:
- Brush after every meal. Brushing the teeth removes bacteria and food particles.
- Floss regularly. Patients are urged to floss at least once a day, typically prior to bed.
- Visit the dentist every six months. Undergo cleanings and examinations regularly to monitor oral health and wellness.
- Learn about improving nutrition and lifestyle. Eat right and exercise to improve overall health and wellness.
- Undergo fluoride and sealant treatments as needed. Preventative solutions can reduce the risk of cavities.
- Protect your smile. Use an athletic mouth gaurdto reduce the risk of damaging your teeth during sports.
Back to Home Page
Schedule a visit with Dr. Jerome Caouette today!
At South Central Dentistry, patients in and around the community of Edmonton, AB can connect with a team of professionals to improve their dental health and receive the care and treatment they deserve. Dr. Jerome Caouette and his team of professionals welcome new and existing patients into their practice at 4913 Gateway Boulevard NW. Call today at (780) 757-3723.